Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
Ashwagandha is clinically used as per Ayruvedic guidelines to treat insomnia, low energy/fatigue, especially in elderly patients, and for cognitive/memory concerns. It is a potent adaptogen, to help treat the symptoms related to chronic stress.
- Indian ginseng
Part Used: Root
Percentage of Alcohol Used: 50%
Herb to Menstruum Ratio: 1:4
Production Method: Whole-herb Percolation Extraction
- Withania somnifera (Ashwagandha)
- Gluten-Free Pharmaceutical-Grade Alcohol
- Distilled Water
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda as a sleep aid.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda for memory enhancement.
- Traditionally used in Ayurveda to relieve general debility, especially during convalescence or old age.
- Used in Herbal Medicine as an adaptogen to help increase energy and resistance to stress (e.g. in case of mental and physical fatigue related to stress).
Adults 18 years and older - work up from 1 to 15 drops per day to a maximum of 12ml 2 times per day, or as directed by your health care provider.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Avoid taking with alcohol or products with sedative properties.
- Consult a health care provider if sleeplessness persists for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant or breastfeeding.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
Free shipping on orders over $249!
Vegan GLUTEN FREE ALL NATURAL CRUELTY FREE SUSTAINABLE NON GMO
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.
Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.