Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine)
Tribulus terrestris (Puncture vine)
This Tribulus terrestris (Puncture vine) herbal tincture is a medicinal herb that is clinically used to treat male sexual dysfunction and for its aphrodisiac effect.
- Tribulus Terrestris
- Puncture vine
- Devil's eyelashes
- Devil's-thorn / devil's-weed
Ingredients: Tribulus, gluten-free pharmaceutical-grade alcohol, distilled water.
Production Method: This Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture vine) herbal tincture was crafted using a whole-herb percolation extraction which produces a more concentrated and bio-available final product compared to the traditional (folk) maceration method.
Part Used: Fruit
Percentage of Alcohol Used: 60%
Herb to Menstruum Ratio: 1:4
Recommended Use(s): Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Vrsya (aphrodisiac) for men.
Recommended Dosage: Adults 18 years and older - work up from 1 to 15 drops per day to a maximum of 12ml 2 times per day, or as directed by your health care provider.
Cautions & Warnings:
Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use in case of qi or blood deficiency.
- Diuretic effect may occur.
- Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
- Do not use this product if you have hypotension or liver deficiency.
This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.