Tribulus Terrestris (Puncture Vine)
Tribulus is clinically used to treat male sexual dysfunction and for its aphrodisiac effect.
- Puncture vine
- Devil’s eyelashes
- Devil’s-thorn / devil’s-weed
Part Used: Fruit
Percentage of Alcohol Used: 60%
Herb to Menstruum Ratio: 1:4
Production Method: Whole-herb Percolation Extraction
- Tribulus terrestris (Puncture Vine)
- Gluten-Free Pharmaceutical-Grade Alcohol
- Distilled Water
Traditionally used in Ayurveda as Vrsya (aphrodisiac) for men
Adults 18 years and older - work up from 1 to 15 drops per day to a maximum of 12ml 2 times per day, or as directed by your health care provider.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are pregnant.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use in case of qi or blood deficiency.
- Diuretic effect may occur.
- Stop use if hypersensitivity/allergy occurs.
- Do not use this product if you have hypotension or liver deficiency.
Free shipping on orders over $249!
Vegan GLUTEN FREE ALL NATURAL CRUELTY FREE SUSTAINABLE NON GMO
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.
Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.