Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy)
California Poppy is clinically used to treat both acute and chronic pain and for its sleep-inducing properties. The combination of these properties makes it the herb of choice for anyone who has trouble sleeping due to joint or muscle pain or headaches or for someone who wakes in the night due to pain.
- Eschscholzia californica
- California Poppy
- Golden poppy
- California sunlight
- Cup of gold
Part Used: Herb Top
Percentage of Alcohol Used: 50%
Herb to Menstruum Ratio: 1:4
Production Method: Whole-herb Percolation Extraction
- Eschscholzia californica (California Poppy)
- Gluten-Free Pharmaceutical-Grade Alcohol
- Distilled Water
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as a sleep aid.
- Traditionally used in Herbal Medicine as an analgesic.
Adults 18 years and older - work up from 1 to 15 drops per day to a maximum of 6ml 2 times per day, or as directed by your health care provider.
CAUTIONS & WARNINGS
- Avoid taking with alcohol or products with sedative and/or analgesic properties.
- Consult a health care provider if sleeplessness persists continuously for more than 4 weeks (chronic insomnia).
- Consult a health care provider if symptoms persist or worsen.
- Consult a health care provider prior to use if you are breastfeeding.
- Some people may experience drowsiness. Exercise caution if operating heavy machinery, driving a motor vehicle or involved in activities requiring mental alertness.
- Do not use this product if you are pregnant.
Free shipping on orders over $249!
Vegan GLUTEN FREE ALL NATURAL CRUELTY FREE SUSTAINABLE NON GMO
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease. Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.
*This product is not intended to diagnose, treat, cure, or prevent any disease.
Please consult your health care provider for further information & dosing recommendations.